9/18/2015

AdoramaPix makes an awesome gift

I have had the pleasure of being able to reveiw AdoramaPix Photo Books through USFamilyGuide.

This isn't the first photo book that I have had the pleasure of reviewing.  I have been happy with the couple of other one's that I reviewed but I have to say that this is by far one of the best.

  

 
 This is the frontand back of the book.  The finish and printing is fantastic.


 We were able to have something printed on the spine.

 
 The first page is on the opposite side of the cover so you start turning pages with the second page.



 All the pages look great because of the high quality of printing.



The last page is also on the oposite side of the back of the book.

I am so pleased with this book and the ease of making it.  There seemed like there were a bit more options with Adoramapix than with other photobook services.

The site is very easy to navigate, load photos, arange photos and the wide variety of backgrounds help to make it special.  You are also able to add your own clip art to it.  As you can see it looks just as great as the photos!

This book was made for a deployed soldier and wished it had a I love you Dad like they do for mom's.  Other than that it is truely awesome.  

Check out AdoramaPix for making a special gift for someone in your life.  They are also able to many other things for that specail gift.  Just a few examples are canvas prints, photos, cards, and calendars.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment