10/09/2015

Medieval Costume Make For a Great Halloween

I have always loved the Renaissance/Medieval era.  I have to admit that I haven't been to a Renaissance festival even though I have wanted to.  I wanted to dress up as a maiden or something when I went.  Since I was able to review a Halloween costume from Wholesale Halloween Costumes I chose their Sexy Medieval Beauty Women's Costume.


 The quality of the Sexy Medieval Beauty Women's Costume is one of the best that I have seen.  You receive two items with this, the dress and the headdress.  Even the headdress was better than what I expected!  Rather than it being made of cloth it is made of a metal material (that's what it feels like to me) but still fits great and not uncomfortable.



 Front and shoulder/sleeve


Back view.

Even though I couldn't wait to try this on and model it I think it looks stunning even if I didn't have my hair styled or any accessories on with it.  I know it will be fabulous looking once I have my hair styled, accessories on and the perfect shoes/heels.  What do you think?

If you are looking for a Medieval Costume or any other costume I suggest checking Wholesale Halloween Costumes!

  They have costumes and accessories and more.  Here are the areas they have items in:  Adult Costumes, Kids Costumes, Accessories & Makeup, Masks, Wigs, Hats, Props & Decorations, Pets & Mascots and Holidays.  The prices are great also so you won't have to spend a lot to get you, your kids, pets or home decked out for your planned festivities.


 Connect with Wholesale Halloween Costumes


Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
YouTube
Instagram
Vine

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment