free counter

3/23/2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage-Style 20-Ounce Soup Mugs


Another great item from Fancois et Mimi is their Vintage-Syle Soup Mugs.  


Just as with their desert bowls these are very nice looking and great quality.  With this set, because of the size, comes in a set of 4.




 Take a look at the detail on these cups.  It gives them a little extra something I think.


These are also Dishwasher and microwave safe.


 Product Description



Includes 4 Jumbo Mugs
FDA Certified Lead Free, Made in China
Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Made of Stoneware
Retail Gift Packaging
 
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!