2/13/2015

Picture Pillow

Once again I am able to bring you another wonderful product from Collage.com.  Their Photo Pillows are a great addition to any room!  


 I decided to get the square pillow and put my kids and grandbaby's pictures on it.  The quality of this pillow is outstanding.  I didn't expect it to be this nice.  The pictures came out awesome also.


The back is a solid cream color.


The cover is removeable for easy cleaning.

I received my pillow a couple of weeks ago but held off on doing my review because we had company this past weekend and wanted to get their response/reaction to it.

The comments I received on it was great.  Everyone loved it and immediately asked me where I got it from.  I think a couple of them were going to order one also.  Not only were some going to order one for themselves but also for other people as a gift.  

Product Description

Liven up your living room with our premium photo pillows. Our soft woven pillows feature a hidden zipper and a removable, machine-washable cover.

Product Description

Liven up your living room with our premium photo pillows. Our soft woven pillows feature a hidden zipper and a removable, machine-washable cover.
If you want a great gift for someone or a keepsake for yourself check these out!
You can connect with Collage.com by clicking the links below:
Also, enter below for a chance to win a photo pillow, thanks to the wonderful people at collage.com!
 
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!