2/23/2015

GrillFella BBQ Wok (Coppper)


With the way we grill I was excited to review GrillFella BBQ Wok.  Unfortunately there are some products out there that we review that we can't endorse and this is one of them much to our disappointment.




The concept of this product is great.  The downfall that we had with it was the finish came off on the food which we couldn't eat.  It is a great looking item also but now, even with the finish off the inside bottom, it is being used to hold fruit.  To me that is the only way for it to be used.

 As you can see from the photo above it is a nice looking wok.


This is what it looks like after one use even with using an oil on it.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment