11/17/2014

3D Holiday Specs

I really enjoy doing all reviews I get.  Some of the reviews are practical and then there are those that are fun.  This particular review would be in the fun category.  I was able to review American Paper Optics 3D Holiday Specs.


When I received in my package I was surprised to see all they included.  I received tons of paper glasses, two plastic glasses, a blinking button and a strand of lights.









Of course when we received these in we tried all of them!  Like most everyone I have used 3D glasses before. Just nothing like these.

These will entertain most everyone and bring out the kid in us big people.  All you need to use them are Christmas lights and the glasses.  Once you put on the glasses and look at Christmas lights you will see the design that's on the front of the glasses.  It is actually really fun!  For the plastic glasses I received we saw reindeer and Christmas trees.  You will know what shape you will see by the front of the glasses.  You even get to see it when looking at the button when lit. These will entertain your little ones for hours.

Seeing is Believing! Holiday Specs™ instantly transform Christmas lights, fireworks, candles or any bright point of light into magical messages. Our holographic lenses bend the light creating magical illusions. Each glass is colorfully printed complete with easy to read directions. With more than 10 million sold at retail, people of all ages have witnessed this mysterious phenomenon all over the globe.
The Holiday Specs™, Christmas glasses, line includes Snowflake, Candy Cane, Ornament, Elf, Christmas Star, Fluttering Angel, Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, and Gingerbread Man glasses. Holiday Specs™ amazing holographic glasses are great for party favors, greeting cards, teacher/student gifts, package decorations, holiday gifts, holiday light displays, corporate gift giving or fundraising.

Now you are able to have a chance at winning some 3D Holiday Specs for yourself.  Easy to enter via the entry form below.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment