10/03/2014

Cuddle Clones

I have been able to team up with Cuddle Clones and review their products.  When I first saw their site and products I had fallen in love with them.  Their products would make a wonderful gift for Christmas.


I was given a store credit to chose something to review.  I choose to get two collars for Kai and Sissy.





These are wonderful collars that are very well made.  They are personalized with their names and even have attached charms.




Kai's looks great on him!




Sissy's does too!!  The only thing wrong with them is even though I got a small for them it was still too big for them.  I should have gotten the XS.  We are still able to make them work.  The sizing wasn't anyone's fault but my own.  Rather than measuring them to see what size they needed I just went by the sizes I have previously gotten them.  So my one advice to you is to measure your furbabies neck.

The item I wasn't able to get but really wanted to was one of their cuddle clones.  I would have gotten one of Kai first then Sissy at a later time. 

About Us

Cuddle Clones - Where Our Friends Take Shape

Our Story

Our story starts on a summer evening in 2005 when our founder, Jennifer Graham, was lying down with her best pal in the world, her Great Dane Rufus. Jennifer thought to herself "It would be great to have a stuffed animal of Rufus! Not a generic stuffed animal but one that was 100% custom-made to look JUST like him." Several years passed but Jennifer never completely let go of the idea she had on that day. Then, in the fall of 2009, her beloved Rufus began to get sick. Rufus passed away on Thanksgiving of that year. Jennifer decided then and there that she would pursue the idea she had never quite let go of, and in doing so, honor Rufus' memory. This was the day Cuddle Clones was born.
Since that day, Jennifer has poured all of her time, money and effort into making Cuddle Clones a company that would not only provide a unique, quality product to pet-lovers everywhere, but also a company that would give back to the pet community whenever and wherever possible through pet-related causes and animal charities.  

Our Mission

To capture the emotional connection between people and their pets through our customized products.

Are You a Cuddle Clones Person?

Want to snuggle with a one-of-a-kind plush replica that looks just like your pet, while simultaneously donating to animal charities and pet-related causes? If you shouted out “Yes!”, nodded, or internally thought “that sounds awesome!” you might just be a Cuddle Clones person!

What We Do…

We make soft, adorable, customized stuffed-animal versions of people’s pets called Cuddle Clones. All you have to do is submit at least one picture (although several are preferred) and choose a few customization options (eye color, ear position, tail position) and we’ll send you your very own Cuddle Clone.


Just check out these pictures of cuddle clones from some of their customers.








Aren't they adorable!!  What person wouldn't love to own one of these keepsakes.  I will be getting me one ordered or hopefully I can drop enough hints and get one for Christmas!

To place your order for any of their products click HERE

There is a deadline on ordering for Christmas which is October 15th.  So make sure you get your order in with them by then.

 I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment