9/09/2014

Pure Shea Butter Review

With winter just around the corner I was looking forward to reviewing Pure Shea Butter from Adovia Mineral Skin Care.  I tend to get really dry skin because of the central heat. 


The containers size really surprised me when I received.  I use it every night or after anytime that I have showered.



The Pure Shea Butter is solid without the smell of perfumes.  It only takes a little of it.  Even though I am looking forward to using this during the winter time because that is the main time that my skin is really dry.  I haven't been able to get pedicures like I use to so this has been a life saver with my attempt to get my feet in shape again.

I am use to my feet being nice and smoothed looking well manicured at all times. With me not being able to them done my feet have been suffering and gotten really dry.   All I do is after my shower with my feet still damp, get a very small amount and rub it into my feet really concentrating on my heels.  I then get a pair of socks and wear them for as long as I can.  Since doing this my feet have softened up tremendously.  I also will use it on my arms/elbows and legs.

#1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana. 1 POUND JAR - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage.
SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS: Raw Shea Butter has been proven to provide natural relief from symptoms of Very Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness and Eczema. Also very popular as a daily moisturizer. Excellent for Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or other reasons. Great to use as a tummy butter for expecting mothers.
HOW IT WORKS: Deep Daily Moisturizer for Skin & Hair - Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin F - Does not clog pores - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
THE COMPANY: Cleopatra's Choice has been harvesting, importing and producing the finest Raw Shea Butter for over 6 Years. Unlike the recent newcomers to the market we are experts in what makes fine shea butter. Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter is Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More.

Important Information

Indications
Raw Shea Butter is legendary for every-day use as a rich moisturizer and can greatly help in the reduction of stretch marks, eczema, wrinkles, dry and flaky skin, sun damage skin, etc. Shea Butter is non-comedogenic (unlike other oils high on the comedogenic scale like Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter) and can be used by people affected with acne to help keep skin nourished. Great for use as a belly butter for pregnant women to keep tummy skin soft and supple. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease)

Ingredients
100% Pure Ivory Shea Butter

Directions
Important: Shea butter has a very low melting point, which means that while it can be hard at room temperature it softens up very quickly from your touch. It's important to store in a cool dry place to prevent melting especially during summer months. Warm up with your hands and apply to the area you wish to moisturize. Rub the Shea Butter in till absorbed. Enjoy a long lasting hydration that comes only from Pure and Natural Shea Butter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment