6/13/2014

Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 I have to admit that I had been neglecting my facial routine a bit.  There has been so much going on that I have only been doing the bare minimum.  Well, I was given the opportunity to review an Eye Cream by Foxbrim and glad that I did.  The area around my eyes had become a bit dry and rough because of the neglect. Well, at my age you just can't do that especially with the Texas sun and heat.


I will tell you that this is a small .5 oz size.  I was immediately disappointed in that. Now, when I used it I realized that a larger size wasn't needed because a little of this goes a long way!!  So don't be put off by the price and the size!

About Foxbrim:

At Foxbrim, we work hard to keep things simple. From our ingredients to our philosophy, our aim is to focus on quality and results. We find a lot of the other stuff can get in the way.
What’s our approach to quality? For Foxbrim that’s sourcing premium all-natural and organic ingredients and incorporating them into scientifically proven products. Sometimes that means bottling nature’s answer to true beauty.
What about results? Just like quality, we believe that when we use premium all-natural and organic ingredients in our products you’ll experience exceptional results. Just check out what some of our customers have had to say about their experience with Foxbrim products right here. To prove we believe that with Foxbrim products you’ll achieve the results you’re seeking, we offer a  total confidence 90-day money-back guarantee.

If you are looking for a great Eye Cream and one that is perfect to carry with you this is the one.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment