6/30/2014

InstaNatural Rose Water

If you have ever used something or smelled something that brought back wonderful memories then you will understand when I say that is what happened when I used InstaNatural Rose Water.  When I was growing up I lived with my grandparents and my grandmother always used a rose water on her face. Her skin always looked so nice even though she was in her 60's - 70's.   I even remember her trying to get me to use it also even though I was in my teens.  Now that I'm in my mid to late 40's I wished I had listened to her. But it is never to late to start.






Rose Water Skin Benefits (gotten from about.com)

Rose water is great for all skin types. It has gentle anti-bacterial properties to it and can help relieve redness and inflammation in the skin. This makes it a great product to use for those who suffer with acne or chronic redness. It won't dry out your skin, so it's great for those with dry skin, too. It has been known to help with under-eye circles and softening of early signs of aging. It also is great to use on skin irritations, such as bug bites or sun burns.

The wonder of nature with unlimited goodness for all skin types!

Rose Water has natural calming and soothing properties
• Maintains the pH level of skin to make it soft and supple and add a glow
• Excellent cleanser, toner, & moisturizer.
• Helpful for sunburn and roughness
Achieve much more than just skin care!

• Get soft and shiny hair by adding Instanatural rose water to shampoo.
• Improve the quality and strength of hair with a rose water massage on hair and scalp.
• Experience a relaxing bath by mixing a few drops to the bathing water.
• Aromatherapy - The aroma of rose water can help relax the mind.

With so many benefits from Rose Water we should all go back to this basic skin care product. After all it worked for many of our grandmothers so why not us!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment