5/24/2014

Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal - 100% Natural & Eco-friendly Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I have been able to review another beauty product. And let's face it, at 45 I can use all the help I can get.  This product makes a great addition to any beauty regimen.  It is the Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal.  When I received this sponge I was surprised at it's size. I just knew that it wasn't going to do anything for me.  It is really small and hard as a rock!  



So I read the box that it came in and it said to soak in water for a few. I did just that and bam!! It wasn't hard anymore and it doubled in size!!


When you have soaked the sponge for a few this is what it  looks like.



The sponge comes with a hook to hang in your shower so it is out of the way and can dry after use. There is a string attached to the sponge to hang it with.



Using this sponge is like giving your face a massage. It feels so great when using it.  You can order yours by clicking Konjac Facial Sponge w/ Bamboo Charcoal. You won't regret getting one.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment