5/20/2014

Leather Conditioner, Cleaner & Cleaner


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

I'm sure everyone has tried different leather/vinyl cleaner and conditioners. I have had the pleasure of working with Insta Natural reviewing their Leather Conditioner, Restorer and Cleaner.




The Leather Cleaner was the the first one I used. I did wipe down my dashboard and all before I used it.



I then used the Conditioner & Cleaner.





The Leather Conditioner was the last one that I used.




This is what my dashboard looked like before I used the cleaner and conditioner.




My armrest/center console




The gear shift area.

As you can see from the above pictures my car was in desperate need of a good cleaning and conditioning.




 Doesn't it look awesome now!!





 A wider view of the finished product!


The middle dashboard looking good!!

I thought I had taken a picture of the gearshift area and arm rest/center console but for some reason I can't find them if I did. You can imagine that if the dashboard area looks this good how good the center console and gearshift looks.

I used all three products because of how dirty my car was. I won't use all of them next time. I will probably only use the Leather Cleaner/Conditioner.  I'm glad I did this time though, because I was told by a friend, "Wow, your car looks brand new again!"  All I can say about it is Wow!!

One thing I liked about these products is it didn't leave a greasy film like a lot of products do. All it left was a nice clean surface with a great shine!  Also, it's great on surfaces other than Leather!

Product Information: 
WORKS OR YOUR MONEY BACK ★ Our Guarantee: We back our products up with a 100-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. There is absolutely no risk to you when you order now! If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy. 
USA Made. Water, Snow & Rain Repellent PREMIUM formula. 
Nourishes, restores and protects all leather and vinyl surfaces. 
Restores old leather surfaces to near new condition. Suitable for all types of leather.


Leather Nova Conditioner brings your leather and vinyl surfaces back to life!
  Provides safe and durable protection to new and old leather surfaces.
Adds a shine and suppleness to leather.
Monthly use prevents premature cracking and drying.
Leaves a rich leather fragrance after application.
Water, snow and rain repellent.
Non-Toxic.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment