4/20/2014

Vitamin C Serum - Antioxidant Facial Treatment - EVEN GLOW SERUM

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

 Vitamin C Serum - Antioxidant Facial Treatment - EVEN GLOW SERUM

I have had the opportunity to work with Valentia Skin Care. I was sent a full size bottle of their Vitamin C Serum - Antioxidant Facial Treatment - EVEN GLOW SERUM free to review.  I was skeptical at first to say the least. After all how many other products say that they can help or correct all kinds of facial issues? Well, this one actually does what it says it can do.  You can go to Valentia Skin Care to check out their All Natural Vitamin C Serum in more detail.




 Above you see the boxing, the bottle and the serum.  Upon receiving and unpacking the Serum, to me I felt like I was getting a very high end item to try. The serum has a nice fresh smell to it. I was surprised at how it felt on my face. Rather than a heavy thick feeling on my face it felt light. The time that it took for it to dry on my face was surprisingly fast. Which made it nice since you didn't really have any wait time to apply your facial lotion.

The above picture is before I started using Valentia Vitamin C Serum.  This next picture is after about a week of using it.





Here is a list of the ingredients and their benefits:


The Power of Natural Ingredients
Parabens, phosphates, and many other chemicals in many skin care products can severely disrupt your body’s natural processes. However, by complementing your skin’s natural processes with natural ingredients that further strengthens its durability and protective agents  you can achieve a youthful, healthy complexion.
Explore our natural ingredients below to understand more about how our Even Glow Serum can change your skin in ways you never thought possible.

Vitamin C: Protects and Promotes the Skin’s Natural Processes
  • Prevention of Environmental Aging – Wrinkles, pigmentation, and other common aging effects don’t have to be inevitable due to exposure from the sun, wind, and other pollution.
  • Enhanced UVA/UVB Protection – Vitamin C allows your skin to protect itself up to 8 times more effectively than it can naturally from the sun’s harmful rays (please note: Our serum is not a replacement for sunscreen)
  • Increased Strength and Durability –   Vitamin C is necessary for the production of collagen, which helps maintain skin elasticity.  Collagen is responsible for giving skin strength and durability. It gives it a smooth, plump appearance which is vital for looking young and healthy.
  • Rapid Improvement – Just 2-3 days can create a visible difference in tone, texture, and evenness of your skin, giving you rapid results that will only continue to improve.

Sea Buckthorn Oil:  Potent Healing Antioxidant
Although Sea Buckthorn Oil is most widely researched for its use in the medical realm, it is quickly making its way into the cosmetic and skincare world as well.
Select benefits include:
  • Reduction in Flaws – Erase fine lines, sun spots, and imperfections in skin tone.
  • Healing Power – Old acne scars and serious skin imperfections can be addressed through the use of this special oil.
  • Rare Omega Fatty Acids Confer Unprecedented Benefits – Omega-6 and Omega-7 acids are both present within the oil, promoting the healing of scars while also retaining moisture and keeping your skin smooth and fresh.
    • Sitosterol in Sea Buckthorn Oil improves microcirculation, giving skin a healthy glow
    • Reduces sun spots

Rosehip Seed Oil: Renowned for Anti-Aging and Skin Rejuvenation
When you’re looking to achieve a youthful, radiant glow, you need products with Rosehip Seed Oil, one of the best plant seed oils known for skin care purposes. Benefits are possible for all skin types and include:
  • Counters the Appearance of Deeply Damaged Skin – If you suffer from acne scarring, deep wrinkles, severe environmental damage, or other skin conditions, Rosehip Seed Oil can help.
  • Cell Regeneration – Skin will look brighter and fresher because Rosehip Seed Oil contains Vitamin A necessary for this process to occur.
  • Firmer Skin Without Dryness – Achieve firmer skin without the typical dryness due to the prominence of Vitamin E, as well as Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.

You can view a complete list of ingredients and their benefits at Natural Ingredients and Benefits.

I'm sure you are asking yourself how do I use this Vitamin C Serum.  Well here is how to use it...

As natural ingredients may separate: Before each use, turn over bottle and lightly shake for 1-2 seconds. Apply a small amount to face and neck decollete daily. Allow to dry before applying moisturizer.

I used this serum twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night after washing my face. I only put one small drop on my cheeks, forehead, and chin. This was enough to cover my face and neck. Once I closed the bottle and put it on the shelf I was able to apply my facial lotion.

I could go on and on abut this product but the only way that you will really be able to see how it works is by purchasing a bottle yourself. Click Vitamin C Serum to purchase and read more reviews.

I am so glad to have had the opportunity to try and review this product as it is now a must have for me!  Thank you Valentia Skin Care!!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment