Everyone needs to wash their hands so why not use a soap dispenser that is automatic and nice looking. The Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne is just that.
I received the white one. I didn't think I was going to like it but it actually doesn't look too bad.
It is very simple to start using.
1. Have liquid soap on hand
2. Have 4 AAA batteries on hand
3. Have a phillips head screw driver available to open battery compartment
4. Insert the 4 batteries and close compartment
5. Fill the soap compartment with liquid soap
6. Press button on back to make sure it is operational (light will blink on the front)
7. Place hand under spout, soap will dispense then you can wash your hands.
What better way to get soap when your hands are really messy!! Take a look at the video below to see how it works.
Automatic Touchless Soap Dispenser by SimpleOne Brand - Stylish Design
Touch-free: place your hand under the sensor to dispense soap or sanitizer automaticallyMotion sensor technology provides sanitary, touch-free operation.Energy efficient: Lasts up to 1 year with 4 alkaline AA batteries (not included)Modern Design. Available in Artic White and in Liquid SilverNo messy spills - wide opening makes refills fast, easy and spill-free
I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!