9/16/2016

Thermacell Latern Really Works



With summer here this is a great item for anyone who spends time outdoors.  I received my free sample for review and love it.



I'm sure most everyone has heard of the flooding we have had here in Louisiana. Well, it was pretty bad. Even after the waters receded. That is when you can see the real damage and that is also when the mosquitoes come out due to the standing water.  We didn't have to worry about that thanks to the Thermacell Lantern!  It helped to protect us against those nasty little pest.



Want to enjoy the outdoors with your family uninterrupted? Thermacell Trailblazer and Scout Camp Lanterns provide hours of bright light and proven protection from mosquitoes, black flies, and other biting insects.


Thermacell products are effective in warding off biting insects. The repellent creates a 15 x 15-foot zone of protection against mosquitoes, black flies and other flying insects.




Thermacell products have been recognized by leading entomologists and outdoor writers as the solution to making outdoor activities enjoyable. 



I love this lantern because it doesn't give off a bad odor like a lot of products do. You don't even know it's working. The only way you know that it's even on is by the soft glowing light.

My readers get to save! 20% off Thermacell Products! - Use code "FamilyGuide2016" at checkout on Thermacell.com for 20% off your order of $40 or more!
http://usfamilycoupons.com/coupon.php?regionid=75&bid=12655&dealid=2627 .@usfg


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment