11/15/2014

Stylewriter4

I will admit that my writing technique can use improvement.  I am on my way thanks to working with Web Success Team on reviewing their StyleWriter4 program.


It seems as the years go by I get lazy when it comes to writing.  Whether it's my grammar or spelling.  With StyleWriter4 I have a second and third pair of eyes to proof read for me.





It's so simple to use.  All that is needed to download it, open your word program and go!  I was shocked at the ease of use.  I thought it would have been a lot harder but found out quickly that it wasn't.




I know I am in this 80%.  What about you?  Could you use to improve on your writing skills?
With this program it will let you know how to improve sentence structure and spelling.  It also gives you suggestions for words.  What more could you ask for?

Become a better writer today

StyleWriter will make you a better writer – we guarantee it. A bold claim we know, but that’s what our users tell us. Thousands of people download StyleWriter every month and use it to edit advertising copy, business reports, contracts, manuals, newsletters or web pages. Even professional journalists and novelists use the program to polish their writing style.

A clear, concise and readable writing style

StyleWriter is the best editing and proofreading software on the market. Designed by professional proofreaders, editors and experts in plain English, StyleWriter brings together the techniques used by the best writers to help you write in a clear, concise and readable style. All other proofreading and editing software aids are usually just overpriced spelling and grammar checkers and little more than what you already have in Microsoft Word. StyleWriter’s different. It shows you how to work like a professional editor. StyleWriter will show you how to simplify, cut and rewrite.It shows you how to run the editor’s pen through your draft to produce a shorter, clearer and more readable style.This is the style of the best journalists working on national newspapers and international magazines.

 See, it doesn't matter if you're a stay at home mom, student, professional or blogger.  Stylewriter4 will help everyone to improve on their skills.  If you click HERE you can get a free trial.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment