7/12/2014

Ice Ball Mold Review

I am one of those that love's ice and I really like ice molds.  I was able to work with Hearne Unltd on reviewing their Ice Ball Mold.  I just knew that I was going to love this Ice Ball Mold and have a lot of fun with it.


The Ice Balls are a fun addition to any drink!  I used mine in my soda and tea.  They are even fun for your furbabies to play with also on those hot days.  I also put a couple of Ice Balls in their water.




They come three to a pack.  I have washed them and they are ready to be filled.




Easy to open but seals really good so the water doesn't leak out.



They even come with a funnel that is collapsible for easy storage.




All washed and ready to be filled.



You fill it to the line at the top.  I filled mine just under it.


The finished product.  They are easy to pop out of the mold.

These would be great for punch bowls as well as individual glasses of drinks. You can even use fruit juice to freeze.  Really you can use pretty much anything in them.  Check out this VIDEO on how to make the ice balls.  You will have many uses for many years with this Ice Ball Mold.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Best Glucosamine Supplement Singapore

    ReplyDelete