6/14/2014

Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleanser Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

 Hi all it's Kai and Sissy again! We hope you are having a woof of a day!!  We normally love and get really excited about all items that Mom gets in for us to review. This one was and exception though.  When we heard Mom tell us that Hampi Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleanser was a shampoo for us at bath time we were actually a bit upset.  Now don't get us wrong, we love how we feel after a bath but we don't particularly enjoy getting them.


We still ran and hide when it was bath time. Once Mom got us and bath time was over we loved it! It was so nice that with Hampi Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleanser bath time went so much faster.  There wasn't the constant rinsing like with our old shampoo.  Mom also says we smell so good and our coats are really silky soft.


This is what the shampoo looks like.  Mom was trying to take the picture and make sure I was safe in the sink that is why it came out a bit blurry.  She doesn't have as much in her hand as it looks. She only poured out about a quarter size amount.


As you can see I'm not real happy about what is going to happen.  But I do love how I feel afterwards and so does Sissy.  We also like that we always get a treat after our baths!


About Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleanser:
8.5 fl. oz / 250 ml
Dead Sea Mineral Mud
Dead Sea Salt
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract
We aren't really sure what all those ingredients are and what they do but Mom says they are good for our skin and coats.  All we can say is that it has helped with my (Kai) coat for when Mom brushes me. It makes it so much easier and I don't get any matting with this.  Even the groomer said how nice my coat was and how there weren't a mat one!  With Sissy it makes her coat to where it isn't as coarse. It's actually really soft and there is less shedding it seems.
Even though we don't like baths we sure hope Mom continues to use this shampoo from now on.  Which we are sure she will.  The Hampi Dead Sea Mineral Mud Cleanser gets 4 Paws up from us!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment