6/10/2014

Best Bikram Yoga Towel for the Ultimate Yoga Experience Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am just getting into exercising on a semi regular basis. If you do yoga or any type of exercise then I have the towel for you! The towel is the Bikram Yoga Towel from Shandali.  This is an awesome exercise towel that is really soft and a good size that will help keep you safe from slipping while exercising.


One of my little furbabies were trying it out before I got to... he's ready to exercise, he has all he needs this great towel and his exercise ball.  When I started using it, yes I had to fight Kai for it lol,  I noticed it made the area a lot more enjoyable to exercise on. When I was done I was able to easily dry off.  I am glad to have been able to review this great exercise item and have it included in my exercise routine.  I now know what I am going to get the exercise fanatics on my gift list!  I want them to have a high quality towel like this one rather than the ones they are using.

About Shandali Yoga Towel:

The Shandali GoSweat towel is designed to soak up your sweat. Other towels may get wet and bunch up on your yoga mat, distracting you from your practice. Our
yoga towels focus on soaking up sweat so that your mat stays dry and you stay safe on your mat.

Made from a unique and premium microfiber blend, the GoSweat towel was designed to soak up more sweat and moisture than any other yoga towel, keeping you safe and comfortable on your mat and towel.
  
Why Practicing With a Mediocre Towel Is Risky
  • You know that doing hot yoga without a towel can get slippery and dangerous
  • Using a mediocre towel can be just as bad, poorly absorbs sweat and becomes slippery
  • Mediocre towels bleed when they wash and can ruin your wash
  • You need to be replace poorly made towels often, costing you twice as much money
  • Having your towel bunch up is distracting and slows down your yoga practice

Shandali GOSWEAT towel is better by design

  • Automatically soak up your sweat so that you keep dry and firmly on your mat
  • Instantly improve your yoga practice with our unique anti-bunching design—you may never have to re-adjust your towel again
  • Lightweight, so you can carry it easily to and from your yoga studio
  • Will survive countless washing and last for years (cost-savings)
  • Quick-drying in minutes, just hang and dry
  • Extends the life of your yoga mat by creating a hygienic layer (saving you money)
  • Mat-size towel—26.5″ x 72″ inches (covers up standard mat sizes completely)
  • Machine-washable
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment