2/26/2018

Beautiful Photowall Canvas Prints and More

In the past few weeks I have gone through some life changing events.  They weren't good ones but it will all work out.  That is the reason I have had a delay in getting this review to you on an awesome product.

Ok, I'm sure you are curious what great product and site I have to share with you.  It is Photowall Canvas Prints.  They have a wide variety of beautiful prints or you can upload your own photo.  They not only have canvas prints but they also have wall murals as well!!

I chose a picture that they have on their site rather than upload a picture.  Ok, I have to be honest when I saw the picture I fell in love with it ad just had to have it.  The one I chose was the Ghost of the Forest.  It is a beautiful forest scene with a beautiful buck.


I will tell you that this isn't a picture of my actually canvas print.  That is due to the change I have gone through and because the phone I had it on broke and I am unable to retrieve my picture.  This print is beautiful and pictures don't do it justice at all.

The frame is a DIY frame and is easy to put together and attach your print securely.  It looks as if it was put together at the print shop when you are done.  Shipping is fast and pretty much world wide!!  So no matter where you are located you can very high quality prints fast.

About us

We are a Swedish company with a passion for design and quality. Our wall murals and canvas prints are environmentally friendly, fire-retardant in accordance with Swedish standards and do not fade in sunlight. All our motifs are selected with care.

Photo wall not only has high quality products but they also have great customer service as well.  This is definitely a company that is customer oriented!!

They also have wallpaper!! I have never heard of a photo site having wallpaper.  I can imagine the quality is the same as their canvas prints.  Don't hesitate any longer and go check them out!!  I don't think you will be disappointed.  


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment