11/12/2017

Beautiful Christmas Tags and Lables from LabelDaddy



When you hear LabelDaddy what do you think of.  Do you think of basic tags for clothing, backpacks and maybe mailing labels?  Well, they are so much more.  I have learned that from working with them and I am happy to bring two of their products you may or may not have known about.

The first one is their Write on-Wipe Off labels.  The ones I chose come in a sheet of 16.  They also enclose a sharpie with it.


These are great for around the house or in the garage, "Man Cave" for labeling things.  Now when I saw that this was a sharpie I was very skeptical about it coming off even with rubbing alcohol as the instructions state.  So I gave it a try!!



Other than my handwriting not being the best, as you can see it is easy to write on these. The surface is slick and you would think that it would smudge easily but it doesn't.


That is it doesn't smudge until you add rubbing alcohol in the mix.


This is after I have cleaned it off.  Now I did have to go over it several time for the writing to come off.  There was even a small hint of it left on the label. That shouldn't matter though since you probably won't be changing them that often.  I love them even with that one small set back and they will be used for a lot of things around our house.

Christmas is around the corner and Christmas labels or tags are always a big issue for me.  Which ones do I get, do I try to get some that look nice, do I spend the money to have some personalized and only get a few for a lot?  Do I go with a cheap version or none at all?  Is this a dilemma you go through also?  Well, I have the answer where you can get some very nice looking personalized labels that won't break the bank.


I love this style of labels as they have a winter feel and also I think they have an elegant and classy look to them as well.


Each sheet comes in a different style with your own personal touch to it.


It's easy to pick that special one out for special gift that you give.


We do a lot of homemade items for Christmas such as cadies, cookies, bread and more so these will be perfect to place on the tins and boxes of goodies we give out.

Head over to LabelDaddy now and check out all of their products to find the perfect one for you.  It's easy to design, order, receive and use.  They take all the hard work out of it for you.  That makes one less stressor you have to worry about during anytime of the year!


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment