3/12/2017

GlassesShop Makes getting eyeglasses easy

I had to privilege of working with www.glassesshop.com.  I didn't think it would be as easy and painless as it was to place my order for eye glasses online and to get good quality glasses.

All I had to do was get my prescription, pick out the glasses I wanted and submit the information.  Within a couple of weeks I was wearing my new glasses that didn't break the bank.

The glasses I choose were the Cancer Rectangle - Burgundy





Not only are they are great looking pair of glasses but they also provide me with very clear vision just like with ones purchased from my eye doctor.



Cancer Rectangle eyeglasses are made of superior acetate material. Spring hinge and decent colors (brown, burgundy, tortoise and black) are suitable for both men and women. These classic frames are extreme comfortable for daily wearing. The lenses are big enough for single vision, bifocal and progressive lenses.



I love how easy it is to navigate the site and how easy it is to choose and order your glasses.

 

About Glassesshop

GlassesShop is an American owned and operated online retailer of eyeglasses. Since the website launch in 2004, we have delivered over a million pairs of eyeglasses while maintaining our standard of providing the highest quality at affordable prices. We are a group of eye doctors that understands your struggle with the high cost of eyeglasses. We strive to make your experience with GlassesShop.com one that is not only user-friendly but also professional and reliable. Being able to deliver superior eyeglasses at an unbeatably-low price has allowed us to help people all over the world see clearly and, in turn, has provided our team with a more rewarding experience than we could have ever anticipated. We guarantee your satisfaction.

Their Vision

At GlassesShop, our client-oriented philosophy makes your visual needs our first priority. We have created a culture of integrity and honesty, so you can shop with confidence.
- Our company strives to ensure all clients will have the best possible customer experience.
- Our frame sourcing and quality control protocols give you the best online selection of unbeatable-priced eyeglasses anywhere. - Our Quality Assurance optical technicians will inspect your eyeglasses extensively before they are delivered. - Our prescription eyeglasses frames and sunglasses come with a 90-day quality guarantee. - Our international logistic centers allow us to provide the most stylish top quality eyeglasses at unbeatable prices to customers around the world. From our integrated, centralized international distribution center, we are able to ship orders worldwide and service customers across the globe. We have delivered our quality eyewear to customers in more than 45 countries!


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment