12/14/2015

Great Tasting Gluten-Free and non-GMO Candy

 Like most people I love my sweets.  So when I had a chance to try/review The Lovely Candy Company's candy I was excited.

They genorously sent me six (6) bags of their candy.


They are nice sized bags at 6 oz each.  You get quite a bit in these bags too.
 
 

I received one (1) bag each of the following:

1.  Cherry Licorice
2.  Fudge Rolls
3. Sea Salt Caramels
4.  Fruit Chews
6.  Black Licorice
7.  Caramel

We have tried most all of these.  So far my favorites are the fudge rolls, sea salt caramels and regular caramels.  The black licorice and fruit chews are good too.  In fact the fruit chews are made with real fruit.  We haven't tried the cherry licorice because the bag was open when I received them in.  I have sent an email regarding that and waiting to hear back on it.

These candies are all natural, gluten free, tested non-GMO, certified kosher and contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients which make them a healthier candy than other options.

These aren't just adult tested but kid tested as well.  Believe it or not they passed the kid test with flying colors.  They couldn't get enough! It's funny to watch them come running when they hear me getting into one of the bags.

Which one do you think you would like the best?  Would it be the ones I liked or others?

These would be great candies to keep on hand and put out in your favorite candy dish.

About Lovely Candy Company

 The Lovely Candy Company makes premium, consciously crafted candies for consumers looking for indulgent treats which offer the best ingredients available. Lovely candies are all natural, certified gluten free, tested non-GMO, certified kosher and contain no high fructose corn syrup or artificial ingredients. They have Chewy Caramels, Fudgee Rolls(think a better Tootsie Roll), Fruit Chews with real fruit pieces, and Gluten-Free Licorice. A great treat for you and a fantastic treat for the whole family. Live Life Lovely! Get your Lovely Candy for the Holidays TODAY!

Our Story

The journey started when Jackie asked her husband, Mike to go on a quest for her favorite candy… licorice. Hers was a special request – it needed to be consciously crafted with select ingredients, as well as gluten and GMO free.
What began with licorice, evolved into a plethora of delicious family favorites.
The Lovely Candy Company, LLC was started with hopes to sweeten a lovely wife’s and families’ world – and yours too!


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment