10/09/2015

Medieval Costume Make For a Great Halloween

I have always loved the Renaissance/Medieval era.  I have to admit that I haven't been to a Renaissance festival even though I have wanted to.  I wanted to dress up as a maiden or something when I went.  Since I was able to review a Halloween costume from Wholesale Halloween Costumes I chose their Sexy Medieval Beauty Women's Costume.


 The quality of the Sexy Medieval Beauty Women's Costume is one of the best that I have seen.  You receive two items with this, the dress and the headdress.  Even the headdress was better than what I expected!  Rather than it being made of cloth it is made of a metal material (that's what it feels like to me) but still fits great and not uncomfortable.



 Front and shoulder/sleeve


Back view.

Even though I couldn't wait to try this on and model it I think it looks stunning even if I didn't have my hair styled or any accessories on with it.  I know it will be fabulous looking once I have my hair styled, accessories on and the perfect shoes/heels.  What do you think?

If you are looking for a Medieval Costume or any other costume I suggest checking Wholesale Halloween Costumes!

  They have costumes and accessories and more.  Here are the areas they have items in:  Adult Costumes, Kids Costumes, Accessories & Makeup, Masks, Wigs, Hats, Props & Decorations, Pets & Mascots and Holidays.  The prices are great also so you won't have to spend a lot to get you, your kids, pets or home decked out for your planned festivities.


 Connect with Wholesale Halloween Costumes


Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
YouTube
Instagram
Vine

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!