6/03/2015

100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set


I feel like you can never have too many good sheet sets.  So when I was able to review the 100% Authentic Tencel Bed Sheet Set I was excited.




 The quality is very good and they look great.  They are really soft also.

I normally just go to the store and purches sheet sets but now I may be getting sheet sets for all our beds, ours and the guest bed, like these but in different colors.




The elastic on the fitted sheet is really good so it gives it a nice fit that stays so there isn't any slipping with them. 

If you are wanting a great sheet set that is soft, fits good and looks nice then check these out.  They are also Eco-Friendly.

About 

Eco-Friendly Tencel Fiber Sheets Set
Includes Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillowcases
Ultra-soft, breathable and made to last
Extra Deep Pockets
Extracted from real eucalyptus trees!

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment