4/30/2015

DoTerra Oils

 
I think most everyone has heard of DoTerra oils and possibly tried them. Well I have just now tried their oils and I have to admit they are nothing like I thought they would be.  I thought they were something totally different than what they are.  This isn't a bad thing either.

After the past few weeks that I have had I wished I had them sooner.  Let me tell you a bit about these past few weeks.  After going home for a couple week visit I came back to Texas and that's when it poured.  I ended up getting really sick for about 1-2 weeks.  Then we ended up having storms that knocked out power which affected our internet. Then the next thing I know I was getting sick again (don't you hate it when illnesses are just passed around).  With all that being said I wished I had DoTerra Oils in the past.

I have now tried them and am impressed.  Heather is the consultant I have been working with and let me say she is wonderful!  She was so very helpful with sending me a few samples to try and I know if you are wanting to check out DoTerra oils she will be more than happy to help you also.

The samples that I received were:

On Guard: This blend contains pure essential oils of wild orange, clove bud, cinnamon bark, Eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary.  Many of the oils in this blend have been studied for their strong abilities to kill harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses.  This blend can be diffused into the air or be used to clean and purify the surfaces.  You can also use 2-3 drops of this internally.



Melaleuca: Common uses are for acne, cold and flu season, ear infection, eczema/psoriasis, immune system support and skin disorders.  Apply to skin blemishes and rashes, use with shampoo/conditioner, apply to feet and toe nails after showering for athletes foot or toe fungus. This is a powerful germ killer which has a lot of great uses.



Breathe: This blend contains pure essential oils of laurel leaf, peppermint, eucalyptus radiata, ravensara, melaluca alternifolia, and lemon.  Many of these oils have been studied for their ablilities to open and soothe the tissues of the respiratory system and also for thier abilities to combat airborne bacteria and viruses that could be harmful to the system.



Lavender:  Common Uses are burns, calm and relieve stress, cuts and wounds, depression, earache and insomnia.  All things Calming - diffuse in a room for anxiety, apply topically to soothe irritated skin and lips, massage on back or bottom of feet to help sleep better and apply topically for bee stings.



I really enjoyed the samples that Heather sent me and now I am a believer of DoTerra oils.  I love that they can be used a variety of ways whether it be by difusser, topical or internal.  I know if you haven't tried DoTerra you will be just as happy as I am with them.  So give Heather a chance to assist you with choosing the oils that are right for you.


THE dōTERRA STORY


In the spring of 2008, a group of health-care and business professionals who shared profound personal experiences with the life-enhancing benefits of essential oils came together with a common vision of bringing a new standard of therapeutic-grade essential oils to the world. They wanted something different that would appeal to all people—from those who knew nothing of essential oils to those who were considered experts in the field.
They concluded that, with hard work, commitment, and the help of others with similar passion and vision, they could and would create a new paradigm for essential oils. With that conviction, they organized a company and named it “dōTERRA®,” a Latin derivative meaning “Gift of the Earth.” The first offering of dōTERRA essential oils—25 single oils and 10 oil blends—was introduced for sale on April 25, 2008, to the acclaim of essential oil experts and product enthusiasts who immediately recognized the superior quality of dōTERRA therapeutic-grade essential oils.
In addition to the ongoing development of new essential oils and proprietary essential oil blends, dōTERRA product offerings include nutritional, spa, and healthy living products based on essential oil technologies and a comprehensive wellness philosophy.
dōTERRA products are sold exclusively through Wellness Advocates. Working from home, these advocates introduce, educate about, and sell dōTERRA products in their local markets through person-to-person contact and globally through personalized web shopping sites.

What is an essential oil?

If you have ever enjoyed the scent of a rose, you’ve experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. These naturally occurring, volatile aromatic compounds are found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils protect plants and play a role in plant pollination. In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have long been used for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health care practices.

About Heather


Hi I'm Heather!As a mom of 5 kids, I often felt the frustration of going to the doctor's only to be told it's a virus and there is nothing we can do.But then doTERRA changed my life! I love feeling empowered to make medical decisions for my family and knowing what's best for them.I love being able to ease their aches and pains naturally and not having to worry about harmful side effects.Let me show you how doTERRA can change your life too!
 

Buying Oils

To buy an Enrollment kit/Wholesale account:

1. Go to www.mydoterra.com/thehealinghomemaker

2. On the top click: Join & Save

3. Fill out all your information and then the next page lets you choose your products you

wish to purchase. Here is where you can either choose one of their many kits or the $35

enrollment kit for a wholesale account.  You can add additional oils in at the bottom.

4. You can join the LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program) and earn points back each month on your

purchases.  This also allows you to earn commission if you choose to pursue that in the future. 

If you don’t choose to sign up now, you can still sign up later.

To buy retail:

1. Go to www.mydoterra.com/thehealinghomemaker

2. On the top click: Shop

Order before April 15th with a Home Essentials Kit or a 200 PV order and receive:

From doTERRA: A FREE Deep Blue Rub and a FREE 5 mL Deep Blue Oil

From Me: FREE 15mL bottle of Wild Orange oil or a FREE bottle of doTERRA Fractionated

Coconut Oil

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment