3/23/2015

EBook - Satellite, The Satellite Trilogy Part 1


I normally read a different genre of books than Satellite by Lee Davidson.  I normall read romance, paranormal romance etc.  When I read the book description I was intrigued so I had to read it.

This book has romance in it, which is one of the genres that I enjoy.  It also has angels, mortals and so much more in it too.

You will be taken through Grant's life as a Satellite and his life before he died.  You get a good feel of who he is.  At the end it had a slight twist that I didn't expect.

I was drawn into this book from the start, which I loved.  I kept reading it until I had completed it which I did the same day (yes, I negelected the house that day lol).  I think you will enjoy it as much as did.  But then again, you won't know unless you try it for yourself.  


About Book


The captivating first entry in a thrilling new trilogy, Grant’s journey to becoming a glorified guardian angel is rife with unrequited love, shocking twists, and a fascinating new world.

Grant Bradley was never meant to survive cancer or live happily ever after with his fiancée, Tate. Before he was born, his destiny to become a guardian angel was decided by the life-planning Schedulers.

Despite having what his new peers deem as a great position in the afterlife, living in utopia with a merciless mentor and looking after strangers doesn’t change the way Grant feels about losing out on his life with Tate. Refusing to accept his destiny, he finds a way to visit his lost love. However, keeping their connection alive and, most importantly, secret, will end up costing Grant more than he could ever imagine.

Written in a style that appeals to young men and women alike, Satellite, The Satellite Trilogy, Part I, has a broad likability that will reach any fans of the sci-fi, fantasy genre's recent outings. The 2012 ABNA calls this fantasy "captivating" and "an epic love story." Inspired by the idea that everything happens for a reason and that even the most tragic of deaths can be instrumental in forming the future of the living, this novel delivers surprising depth behind its charming exterior. 

About Lee Davidson


Lee lives in Missouri with her husband, three sons, a neurotic puppy, and an alley cat. She received a BFA with a Graphic Design emphasis from Lindenwood University. Her on-the-clock time is spent as the designer for one of Missouri's top billboard companies and also as a "night and weekend" abstract painter. Her poetry has been incorporated in her freelance art and displayed and sold in local galleries.

Lee's passion for creative writing is as strong as her passion for art. The idea for Satellite came around the time of her third son and was equally unexpected. In a testosterone filled household, Lee needed an outlet to maintain her sanity that required less clean up than painting. Writing The Satellite Trilogy became the outlet she needed. Her desire to create interesting, relatable characters grows stronger everyday.

Satellite, Lee's first novel, was selected as a quarter-finalist in the 2012 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest.

To stay up to date with the latest and greatest happenings, you can find Lee in the cyber world:
facebook
twitter
pinterest:
or go old school and visit her website  


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment