1/23/2015

Brooklyn Beans Coffee Sampler


Since getting my single cup coffee maker I have been drinking so much more coffee.  I teamed up with Brooklyn Beans and reviewed their Two Rivers Everything Sampler.



There is something for everyone in it.  Even my boyfriend found several that he liked.  This was a great sampler pack to have especially around the holidays. 



Everyone that has tried some of the coffees, tea, and cocoa have their favorites.  That is the great thing about sampler packs like this.



The one that I was realy excited about trying was the mystery coffe. The mystery coffee I got had a nutty flavor to it almost like a hazle nut with just a hint of something else.  It was really good.



These are the teas/cider that was included.



Hot chocolate and cappuccino's.  The Brooklyn's hot cocoa was the biggest hit!

Get your sampler pack today, I don't think you will be disappointed.  To order yours today just click HERE.

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment