11/25/2014

BlueHost Web Hosting

Since I have been blogging, even for a short time, I have thought about getting a hosted site.  Although I have been thinking that I didn't know where to go since there are so many web hosting sites out there.  I had the chance to work with BlueHost Web Hosting.


It was really easy to use to use.  It just took a few minutes to sign up and I was off and running.  The step by step guidance helped me with everything.  Once I had it set up I was ready to go.  Unfortunately I didn't get my screen shots before my trial period ended.


The pricing plans start at a low $3.95. So they have plans for everyone's budget.  This is one that I highly recommend if you have been looking at web hosting.

About BlueHost Web Hosting





The Best Web Hosting

starting at $5.99 $3.95/month*

Unlimited Domain Hosting
Unlimited Hosting Space
Unlimited File Transfer
Unlimited Email Accounts
Free Domain Name
Free Site Builder w/ templates
Free Instant Set-up

 at $5.99 $3.95/month*

Our experts are here 24/7 to offer real solutions and advice
Get Started Now




 
 They have many more plans.  To decide which would be best for you is to go and check them all out.  I don't think you will be disappointed.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment