I have had the pleasure of working with Cleopatra's Choice once again. This time it is their Adovia Mineral Eye Gel. As with their other products this has shown to be of great quality and results are received.
Even though it comes in a 1.0 fl. oz size it has proven a little goes a long ways. I use this at least once a day. Sometimes I don't do twice a day like I should. I have noticed that it has started helping with the dark circles and lines around my eyes.
- Let your eyes shine again with their natural beauty
- Infuses skin with Dead Sea minerals as well as Antioxidants and Vitamins
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles around your eyes and smooth out fine lines.
- The delicate skin around your eyes requires a special, gentler touch. The Adovia eye gel is unique in that it's a light softer gel which is highly concentrated with nutrients your skin needs.
- Quickly delivers rich moisture to the area around your eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines. Helps skin around eyes maintain natural moisture to prevent aging damage
- Makes skin around the eyes have a more beautiful, youthful glow.
- This sheer, light gel is infused with active minerals from the Dead Sea to soothe and protect the delicate eye area from dehydration and the signs of aging.
- Vitamins A and C - natural Antioxidants - work to protect the skin from daily damage.
Because skin around the eye area is so delicate, it many times will more quickly show signs of aging. With Adovia Dead Sea Mineral Eye Gel however, skin is left moisturized with a visible reduction of wrinkles. Fine lines are smoothed, as skin is infused with rich natural ingredients like Dead Sea minerals, plus antioxidants and vitamins.
Dead Sea eye gel is a more lightweight option that is still highly concentrated, effectively delivering nutrients essential to your skin. Users are left with a more youthful appearance, protecting the delicate eye area from dehydration and other signs of aging. Dead Sea eye gel products are always a perfect fit with any beauty routine and since this mineral eye gel is combined with the natural antioxidants of Vitamins A and C, it will quickly become a morning and evening staple.
Adovia Eye Gel nourishes and moisturizes the skin around your eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines while preventing further damage or aging to the skin tissue. The active minerals help to soothe and smooth skin, leaving the eye area glowing day and night.
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera (Barbadensis) Gel, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Glycerin, Carbomer, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Oil, Urea, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Keratin, Peach (Prunus Persica) Kernel Oil, Cornflower (Achinicea Pallida) Extract, Lactic Acid, Hydrolized Collagen, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Dead Sea Salt, Exotic Verbena (Litsea Citrata) Oil, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.