6/16/2014

Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology

I have been able to work with Ozeri once again. This time on reviewing their Pedometer.  This is a wonderful pedometer because of all the features it has and the size.  It is a perfect size for your pocket. You actually forget that it's there.  It is also really easy to set up and start using, takes only a couple of minutes.





In this picture you can see just how small this pedometer is. In the pictures to follow you will see all the things it tracks.


Steps taken



Calories burned





Miles walked




Minutes walked




Average Miles per Minute

You can see that it tracks a lot of things that most pedometers don't. I wished I could say that this is what I walked but I can't.  This is what my boyfriend walks most every night at work. He knew he walked a lot but didn't know exactly how much.  The pedometer that we had wasn't a good one so this 4X Motion Pedometer was just what he needed.  I also really like how it gives you the time and date.

Features:


Records steps, distance, speed, calories and time with the world's most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
3 Recording Modes: Today, Split & Total -- with a split screen display for multi-data views.
New 3D Tri-Axis Sensor (X, Y, Z plane detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock, Calendar & Sports Timer and Auto Sleep Mode technology.
Used by professional athletes, the 4x3motion boasts an ultra slim design that fits in any pocket, and features a blue backlight for night viewing. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

You can order you own 4x3 Pedometer by clicking HERE.


Social Media Connect:


I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. my opinions are my own. Your opinion may very from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment