free counter

2/20/2015

Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank


With all the portable technology it is great to be able to have a power charger with you.  The Coosh 13,000 mAh High capacity Powerbank is great to have because of it's ability to charge two items at once.

This isn't a real small power bank but it is a high capacity power bank.

Th package comes with the power bank and an USB cord.


I have charged my phone and Kindle with this power bank while on the go.  I love it and woun't be without it now!  Come hurricaine season this is going to come in handy if we loose power.

 Product Description

1. Battery Type: Li-ion Battery Chinese 18650 2000mAh Cell
2. Capacity: 10,000mAh /37Wh
3. Input: Micro USB 5V/1A
4. Output: USB1 5V/1A
               USB2 5V/2.1A(Max))
5. Dimension: 123*75*24mm
6. Weight: 277g

I received one or more products mentioned above for review purpose. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are my own. Your opinion may vary from mine. If a giveaway is being held, please read my rules of sweepstakes in the tab above. I cannot be held responsible for prizes or shipping. Sweepstakes and Giveaways on this blog are not affiliated with Facebook or any other social media network. Thank You and Enjoy!